Painted Sarcophagus & Mummy
Robert 0 Comments December 17, 2021
This gives you an idea on how to paint the Sarcophagus & Mummy. This is just what we did, of course you can paint them up any way you choose.
This is how we painted the mummy...
- We used a paint + primer coat of white.
- Then we added a dry brush of a really light brown color.
- Next, we did a light brown wash, and that's it!
This is how we painted the sarcophagus...
- We used a paint + primer coat of grey.
- Then we painted the inside of the cushions a dark red.
- Then we painted the lid, and base of the tomb a copper color.
- We were going for a patina look, so we mixed up a little green and blue and strategically dabbed it all over the lid and the base until we were happy with the look.
- Next, we gave everything a brown wash.